In this episode, Jen Kirsch shares the affect of stress on weight reduction and general well-being. She shares private experiences in addition to sensible ideas for managing stress. She additionally highlights the necessity to acknowledge and deal with stress to be able to enhance sleep, scale back anxiousness, and promote general well being and weight reduction.
Jen discusses the next:
- The affect of stress on physique change
- Productive vs non-productive stress
- A holistic method to health and diet
- Signs of power stress
- acknowledge and deal with stress patterns
- The significance of mindfulness and respiration
- Managing stress tough self-care
- The ‘secrets and techniques’ to midlife weight reduction
- take care of accidents if you love health
- Reframing stress and observe self-compassion
- And extra…
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the proprietor of Carrots ‘N’ Cake in addition to a Licensed Diet Coach and Useful Diagnostic Diet Practitioner (FDN-P).
Tina and her staff use useful testing and a customized method to diet to assist girls discover stability inside their diets whereas reaching their physique composition objectives.
About Jen Kirsh:
Jen Kirsch, an authorized private coach, and diet coach has devoted her profession to serving to girls over 40 obtain their health objectives.
With over 2 many years of expertise within the health business, Jen has honed her abilities and data to create tailor-made exercise plans and diet packages that cater to her shoppers’ distinctive wants.
Because the creator of the Straight Up Energy exercise collection, Jen’s mission is to empower girls to really feel robust, assured, and unstoppable!