Begin with a standard dip. Now add pepperoni, shredded cheese and different pizza add-ins. Voilà! It’s a layered pizza dip—and a very good occasion starter.
10-Minute Layered Pizza Dip Recipe
Recipe sort: Appetizer
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* 5 Cheese Mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped inexperienced peppers
- ¼ cup sliced pepperoni
- ½ cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- ½ cup CLASSICO Conventional Pizza Sauce
- Combine the dressing and cream cheese till blended. Unfold on a serving plate.
- Prime with layers of the remaining substances.
- Serve with crackers and cut-up contemporary greens.
Particular Further: Sprinkle with contemporary chopped basil earlier than serving.
For a Extra Festive Dip; Use a combination of inexperienced and or yellow peppers.
Energy: 70 Fats: 6 g Saturated fats: 3 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 160 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 2 g Ldl cholesterol: 20 mg
What number of Weight Watchers factors in 10-minute layered pizza dip recipe?
WW SmartPoints: 3
WW Factors Plus: 2
WW Outdated Factors: 2
You may additionally like these Weight Watchers appetizer recipes:
Initially posted 2016-12-26 13:18:02.